Welcome to the Automotive Fleet & Leasing Association
The Automotive Fleet & Leasing Association (AFLA) is the forum dedicated to improving communication between sellers, buyers, fleet managers, lending institutions, fleet management companies, used vehicle marketers, and allied automotive service companies.
AFLA is proud to present the inaugural Mid-Year Forum:
AFLA 2014 Mid-Year Forum
May 1st, 2014 • 9 AM - 3 PM
The Enterprise Center at Burlington County College
Mt. Laurel, NJ
We have some fantastic speakers lined up, including: Scott Pattullo from Wheels, Evan Marcus of DillonMarcus and AFLA member, Philip Moser! This one day event includes breakfast, lunch, and educational and exciting speakers. Space is limited, so secure your spot byregistering today!
Pillars of Success for AFLA with John Dmochowsky, AFLA President
Key benefits of AFLA membership include:
- Reduced member rates at the Annual Conference
- Access to free educational webinars on hot topics in fleet - Listen to example webinar: Managing a Global Fleet Program
- A subscription to the AFLA Whitepaper series
- A subscription to to AFLA's eNewsletter, Spec Sheet, delivering the latest industry news to your inbox each month.
- Listing in the AFLA membership directory
- Corporate Buyer: Free access to the corporate-buyer-only member listserv to connect instantly with your peers across the country
Becoming an AFLA member has other benefits as well. Membership identifies you as a substantial, concerned and progressive businessperson to your clients and colleagues. It gives you the opportunity to make valuable contacts at AFLA meetings and lets you get to know other professionals in the fleet and leasing industry. As an AFLA member, you add strength to the important collective voice of the business.
Join now and start taking advantage of the industry's oldest and most influential organization!